Iklan

Thomas
8.26.2023, ઑગસ્ટ 26, 2023 WIB
Last Updated 2023-08-26T16:37:56Z
HollywoodNews

Kevin Hart's Emotional Farewell: Dropping Daughter off at College Amidst Laughter and Tears

Advertisement

Kevin Hart recently took a heartfelt moment to drop his daughter off at college, and the emotions flowed freely.



Sharing a glimpse of the family gathering in his daughter Heaven Hart's dorm room, Kevin posted a photo on Instagram last Friday. His caption read, "I'm not crying... [you're] crying. I can't even say little girl anymore because you have blossomed into the most amazing young woman ever!! God knows I am beyond proud of you and that I love you with my all."


He went on to say, "Fly, Heaven, fly... The world is yours!! My baby girl is off to college... I cried in the car!"


WhatsApp Group FOR LATEST UPDATE          JoinNow


The snapshot captured Kevin alongside his 18-year-old daughter and 15-year-old son, Hendrix, both born to his ex-wife Torrei Hart. The picture also featured his current spouse, Eniko Hart, and their 5-year-old son, Kenzo. The couple also has a 2-year-old daughter named Kaori.


Torrei Hart also acknowledged the milestone on her own Instagram page, expressing her pride in her daughter.


WhatsApp Group FOR LATEST UPDATE          JoinNow


In recent months, the "Fatherhood" actor has been celebrating his oldest daughter's achievements. Back in May, he commemorated her high school graduation with another touching post on Instagram, writing, "Heav, you made me so proud yesterday."


Kevin's joyous moment of taking his teenager to college followed shortly after a humbling experience. Just a few days earlier, he shared on Instagram that he had suffered a significant injury while playfully racing retired NFL running back Stevan Ridley. Speaking from a wheelchair, Kevin joked, "I don't want you to be alarmed, but I'm in a wheelchair. Why? Because I tried to jump out there and do some young stuff.